" Striving for the quality education through improved facilities to the children with special needs. "
Lets Stay Updated
Visually Impaired Children
There are 18 institutions working at all divisional headquarters and two institutions are exclusively functioning for visually impaired girls.
Mentally Challenged Children
There are 14 institutions working for the training and education of mentally challenged children.
Hearing Impaired Children
There are 45 institutions imparting education to hearing impaired children and 2 institutions are exclusively working for hearing impaired girls.
Physically Disabled Children
There are 5 institutions working for the education and training of physically disabled students.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the Special Education Institutions?
- What are the services/ facilities available in Special Education Institutions?
- Is there any provision of free Braille books for visually impaired students studying in General Education Institutions?
- Which areas of studies for training are preferable for teachers to teach in Special Education institutions?
- Is there any Issuance of Disability Certificate to special children?
- Any therapeutic service being provided in the institutions of special education?
Documents required for new registration
- Approved map of the school building
- An attested Affidavit showing name of school, level, owner’s name
- Copy of Rent deed / Ownership deed
- Printed Prospectus and Admission Form
Documents required for extension in registration
- Previous copy of registration
- The latest staff statement, with names of the teachers, date of appointment, qualification and salary